Thank you all for registering your children in Strathroy Caradoc Youth Hockey, we hope to have an enjoyable season. Below are a few items that need to be communicated to parents:
1. We will be holding a meeting for our coaches on Wednesday September 20 at 7:00pm at West Middlesex Memorial Centre in the upstairs boardroom to pick the teams and finalize the schedule.
2. If you still have jerseys or team bags from the previous season, please return them ASAP to Strathroy Sports.
3. The league starts on October 13/14. Your child’s coach will be letting you know what team your child is on at the end of September/beginning of October.
4. Students in age group D (high school students) - this is just a reminder that games will be held on Friday nights. Friday night games will be held at the West Middlesex Memorial Arena.
5. Prior to the league starting, we will be emailing parents to see if any high school aged students are interested in refereeing our Group B and Group C players. Volunteering can be used for high school community hours.
The SCYH Committee